The Trendy Nomad is a channel where we share some of our favorite products regarding all things travel, camping & survival. We love to adventure but want quality products. Our goal is to gather information and diligently research products to come up with the best list for you to make educated choices about your purchases.
10. The Deuter Futura is an extremely durable and comfortable hiking backpack due to its Aircomfort Sensic Pro system for optimal ventilation of your back and the well-padded shoulder straps and hip belt. ($188)
The Deuter Futura Hiking Packs:
9. The Fjallraven Women’s Abisko Trekking Tights have pre shaped knees and a pre shaped bottom so you can easily sit on the ground, pitch up your tent, crawl around and more without being cold or painful. The leg pockets offer practical storage and the four-way stretch fabric gives you the maximum freedom of movement. The closer fit and articulation improves your stride. ($175)
Fjallraven Women’s Abisko Trekking Tights:
8. Chacos produce one heck of a robust sandal. And for many hikers, campers and even people around water. They are durable and will last you for years. Plus, they also repair almost any part of their sandals, including sole replacements. So even when they wear out you can keep ’em running for years! ($104)
Chaco Athletic Sandal:
7. A flashlight, compass, and survival kit in one? For a simple survival kit, the VSSL packs a lot of utility into a rugged, waterproof container. It carries survival-oriented tools in small tins and comes with a compass on top and LED flashlight on the other end. The packed modules come pre-loaded with gear such as fire-starters, fishing hooks, rope, razor blades, and a mini first aid kit.
VSSL Outdoor utility tools:
6. A BUFF® is a versatile headwear accessory that can be used as a cap, neck gaiter, & more. Buffs are incredibly useful when traveling since they can be used for multiple purposes. Buffs are made of polyester microfiber which are stretchy and can be used in both hot and cold climates. The Original Buff and it’s variations come in a ‘One Size Fits All’ ($18)
5. Sock liners are your first line of defense against moisture and blisters on your feet. Used in conjunction with a thicker sock, sock liners feature optimum moisture-wicking capabilities and further protect your feet from irritation.($12)
Wigwam CoolMax Liner Socks:
Protect your skin from bites in the wilderness with the Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repellent. This compact and lightweight outdoor device keeps insects at bay by creating a scent-free 15-foot protection zone around it. Scent-free, DEET-free, and easy-to-use – you’ll never use another mosquito repellent again. ($18)
4. Thermacell Patio Shield Mosquito Repellent:
3. Enjoy safe, clean water anywhere in the world with Sawyer Select Water Filters and Purifiers which remove virtually all contaminants found in fresh water. ($62)
Sawyer Select Water Filters and Purifiers:
2. Outdoor Research’s Helium II stood out as the most lightweight, compact jacket. This jacket serves as both a wind shirt and a light rain shell for the minimalist outdoor enthusiast. ($78)
Outdoor Research Women’s Helium II Jacket:
1. The GoGirl is advertised as being made from medical grade silicone and is 100% Latex free. Each is antimicrobial and moisture resistant allowing for quick dry times and easy cleanup. ($10)
GoGirl Urination Device:
Mini Split :
This video contains affiliate links designed to provide a means for us to earn a commission on sales by linking to Amazon affiliate advertising program. This comes at no extra cost for you. By using those links, you directly help support this channel.